My Purpose and Resolve

I've always been taught, "a penny saved is a penny earned", and that everyone has their own "2 cents" to add to how we ought to go through this journey we call life. Imagine if we were to save all those insightful "2 cents", imagine how "rich" our lives would become! I hope this blog will not only inspire, but allow for knowledge and growth in the Treasure Valley Real Estate Market. And PLEASE, share this blog with your friends! When we all add our "2 cents" together, their value truly has no limits!



Friday, January 28, 2011

OPEN HOUSE PARTY!!!! Boise New Construction!! CBH Homes (Bridgeview)

I am hosting an open house today 1/28/2011 from noon till 5:30 at 8300 Grubstake Ave. Boise, ID. I will be desplaying and showing homes in our Bridgeview Community!

Brideview is just off of Amity and Cole, and minutes from the freeway! And i have brand new homes starting in at $108k! And that is 1413 sq ft.!!! 



Please feel free to call me as well for more information!!!

Map: 
Location of OPEN HOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment