My Purpose and Resolve

I've always been taught, "a penny saved is a penny earned", and that everyone has their own "2 cents" to add to how we ought to go through this journey we call life. Imagine if we were to save all those insightful "2 cents", imagine how "rich" our lives would become! I hope this blog will not only inspire, but allow for knowledge and growth in the Treasure Valley Real Estate Market. And PLEASE, share this blog with your friends! When we all add our "2 cents" together, their value truly has no limits!



Saturday, February 5, 2011

15 sales days left this month, 38 left this quarter Saturday, February 5

I attribute my success to this:
I never gave or took an excuse.

Florence Nightingale (1820–1910)
English pioneer of modern nursing

Sales reminder...

Objections are a requirement to a successful sales day.
It means you're engaging your prospects and customers and helps you
move the sales process along (or end the process with an unqualified prospect).

All along, make sure you're qualifying continually!
__________

If you've not seen it or need a reminder, 1 minute from Nike...

DON’T MAKE EXCUSES!

No comments:

Post a Comment