My Purpose and Resolve

I've always been taught, "a penny saved is a penny earned", and that everyone has their own "2 cents" to add to how we ought to go through this journey we call life. Imagine if we were to save all those insightful "2 cents", imagine how "rich" our lives would become! I hope this blog will not only inspire, but allow for knowledge and growth in the Treasure Valley Real Estate Market. And PLEASE, share this blog with your friends! When we all add our "2 cents" together, their value truly has no limits!



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rare extra day tomorrow..... what do you plan to do with it? MAKE IT MEMORABLE!

Being born on a leap year (turning 28 this year) I have always found an interesting significance to "February 29th".   I've always looked at it as a gift of a day. Something that only happens once every four years. Something special.... the Winter Olympics, Summer Olympics, World Cup.... also only happen once every four years. And all are things I look forward to regularly. Tomorrow will be my 6th Feb 29th. How many have you experianced?



I would like to set forth a challange to anyone that might read this. Treat tomorrow like a gift. Go out of your way to do something rare and extra ordinary. (not that you shouldn't strive to live every day like this) but really take advantage of such a truely rare opportunity we have tomorrow. I always think of the below classic song by Chicago on any Feb. 29th, because it is so true... "I've been waiting such a long time,..for today!"  :)


And please, let me know about your experiance that you do have tomorrow! Either below in a comment, or on my facebook page. :) Enjoy it! And , "DO WORK"!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment